Saturday 6 April 2013

Style tips according to Victoria Beckham

Recently I've read an interesting article in Grazia magazine about Victoria Beckham. I adore her as a designer, mum and a businesswoman. She has a great sense of style and her designs are so womanly. They make every woman feel sexy! It's a pity that all her clothes are so expensive, not to mention her amazing accessories:-(
Grazia magazine called her "working a luxuriously chic". I love that description. In three words they described her style. Everybody know that she has a giant collection of birkin bags. Who only knows how big is her closet!!!

From her signature 'sucky-sucky', body-sculpting dresses to her low-key West Coast minis 'n' boots combos, Mrs Beckham confidently wears her clothes with ease. And while she was once known for va-va-voom glamour, famously saying she, 'couldn't concentrate in flats', today her more relaxed approach to style has won her fashion industry plaudits and best-dressed awards aplenty. For all the fashionistas around the world, here are 5 golden rules of Victoria Beckham:

1. A pair of shades complete any outfit- Never forget your sunglasses- they finish off any look!









2. Invest in well made, classic skinny jeans- It's all about proportion and balance- a skinny indigo jean is good for day or night, just as the right amount of stretch is really flattering.








3. Match your outfit to the occasion- dress appropriately- not too tight, with room to move around when carrying the kids!









4. Flats are just as chic...- Contrary to rumours, you don't always need to wear heels! 






5. Accessories are key to every look...- Make sure you always accessories as the right bag can make the outfit.









Kisses
Ewelina
xxx

26 comments:

  1. She never smile. It would be nice to see her smile every once in a while. I like the pink dress with the lace collar. It reminds me of a dress I have black. Lovely post. Please check out my blog and comment. I follow back : itsjustprecious.blogspot.com. perry. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she never smiles. Although I've seen her few times when she smiled:-) But still is a big fashionista

      Ewelina
      xxx

      Delete
  2. LOVE VICTORIA<3

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG:
    http://ilaria-cardia.blogspot.it
    FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/ilariacardia86

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is amazing. I love her too:-)

      Ewelina
      xxx

      Delete
  3. yei youre so right, she is kind of a perfect woman! what still amazes me is her ability to use those infinite heels everyday, my feet would kill me! I think this pics are the first ones I see her in flats! great post sweety :)

    looove!

    Pepa.
    http://rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thx Girl. She always amaze me. Her style developed so much and yet she still can surprise people with her look

      Kisses
      Ewelina

      Delete
  5. I love her style! She is so effortlessly chic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it looks like it comes very easily to her. Each time I see her pictures, she always look so good!

      Ewelina
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog! ♥ I love Victoria's Style by now! Sure I'd like to follow each other! I follow you now, hope we keep in touch!

    Lots of Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Kyra. We are following you now too.

      Kisses
      Ewelina

      Delete
  7. Great post :)
    Victoria beckham has such great style
    Xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she has a great sense of style

      Ewelina
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Hey girls!! I like this post, Victoria is a great woman, and she's so stylish :)!! Thank you for the comment on my blog :) Big Kiss

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love currently Victoria's style. I think that know she's a real lady and knows what better fits to her body shape.
    And I agree with ALL her tips!!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we could get as big wardrobe as she has. OMG i wouldn't even get out of it.

      Ewelina
      xxx

      Delete
  10. love her style! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog lady! I mean ladies.
    I adore victoria beckham's style.
    She is always so fab!
    If only we could have her wardrobe or one of the new bentleys
    that david beckham buys her every christmas! haha.
    Perhaps you'd be interested in following each other?

    Best,
    icantaffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl. I Love Victoria's style, she has an amazing designs too.

      Ewelina
      xxx

      Delete
  12. Hola preciosa¡¡ Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta tu estilo. Este outfit es perfecto.
    Te invito a pasar por mi blog. Espero que te guste. ¿Te gustaria que nos siguieramos?
    Asi estamos en contacto.
    Besos y Feliz fin de semana¡¡
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina