Grazia magazine called her "working a luxuriously chic". I love that description. In three words they described her style. Everybody know that she has a giant collection of birkin bags. Who only knows how big is her closet!!!
From her signature 'sucky-sucky', body-sculpting dresses to her low-key West Coast minis 'n' boots combos, Mrs Beckham confidently wears her clothes with ease. And while she was once known for va-va-voom glamour, famously saying she, 'couldn't concentrate in flats', today her more relaxed approach to style has won her fashion industry plaudits and best-dressed awards aplenty. For all the fashionistas around the world, here are 5 golden rules of Victoria Beckham:
1. A pair of shades complete any outfit- Never forget your sunglasses- they finish off any look!
2. Invest in well made, classic skinny jeans- It's all about proportion and balance- a skinny indigo jean is good for day or night, just as the right amount of stretch is really flattering.
3. Match your outfit to the occasion- dress appropriately- not too tight, with room to move around when carrying the kids!
4. Flats are just as chic...- Contrary to rumours, you don't always need to wear heels!
5. Accessories are key to every look...- Make sure you always accessories as the right bag can make the outfit.