Friday 11 January 2013

Leather gloves with studs

Hi All,



As the cold weather is coming back I have a little tip for you how to "upgrade" your leather gloves.

I bought brown leather gloves quite a long time ago in Penneys. They were in my waredrobe away too long!!! I decided it was time to do something with them.

What you need:

- brown leather gloves
- gold studs
- spoon





I had studs at home from my previous DIY. You can get them on either on ebay or here.

What you have to do is first is to create a pattern. Once you insert stud there's no way back. The next step is to insert studs one by one closing the clasp one by one as you go on the inside of the glove. Tip: I used a handle of a spoon to close the clasp. It's not the easiest job but I think I achieved really nice look.



Enjoy the weekend
Ewelina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina