Sunday 26 January 2014

DIY nail polish:-)


Are you fed up with looking for that perfect nail polish colour? When you finally find it, it happens to be a really pricey and not so long lasting one. Ah well, don't worry girls. You can make your own:-)


What do you need is:
- use your fav eye shadow colour 
- clear nail polish
- toothpick
- paper funnel

Instructions are on the above picture:-) I found that easy DIY on a Lost Pinup facebook account. I had to share it with ya, cos I know that some of you like doing DIY projects. 

Lots of love for my followers. 
Xxxxxxxx 

Apologizes for a longer breaks between posts, but my little girl is keeping me occupied. (I'm sooooo tired, but a happy Mummy)



10 comments:

  1. Cool never saw a diy for nail polish pretty interesting hope you and the baby doing well.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. I wouldn't even think about doing my own

      Delete
  2. oh wow this is really amazing , i am going to try it also !!!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was complete encouraged to accession this site. I basal to admission you for this acclimatized read. I in ability savored every little bit of it.
    verifocal camera in balasore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!
    xoxo
    http://pourquoimoi.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina