Saturday 5 January 2013

Hello

“I don’t understand
how a woman can leave the house
without fixing herself up a little-
if only out of politeness”
Coco Chanel

Hi All,

We are two girls living in Dublin and enjoying their life. We want to spread our love to FASHION, BEAUTY, GOOD FOOD and the things we enjoy doing like DIY or TRAVELLING. According to Coco Chanel no make-up is the height of rudeness, so be prepared that not only we will tell you what to do but also we will tell you how to do it.

Happy New Year to you all
Ewelina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina