Saturday 23 February 2013

Dreams can come true

Who said that dreams cannot come true?
I've been dragged to town today by my husband, because apparently we've had an appointment booked with Christian. Hmmm silly me didn't realize what he meant.... Until I was standing in front of Brown Thomas!!!!! We were going to Christan Louboutin :-D
I have to make a small confession to you girls. I turned 30 this January and I assume that either my husband is reading my blog or he really listens to me talking about fashion! Any way I got really lovely pressie today- a pair of precious Louboutin's

What do you think about them?
Thank you hubby xxx
Ewelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina