1. Halle Berry in a Versace sequin striped gown she looked amazing. She's almost 50 and her figure is just perfect. I mean whatever she will wear she will always look stunning.
2. Second has to be Charlize Theron. She wore Harry Winston jewellery with her beautiful white Dior Couture dress. It's pure perfection. Very modest dress but she looks amazing in it.
3. Naomi Watts wearing Giorgio Armani silver sequin dress. I love the way it highlight her figure and the top is very interesting. Her hair is perfect for that gown and the minimum jewellery. All together she looks great.
4. Jenifer Aniston. Well I'm not sure whether I like her or I'm bore with her. She always looks the same. I'm so happy that she has chosen red instead of her favourite black colour. She wore red Valentino strapless dress and the only thing I don't like about that look is her hair. I think it's time to change it. She has to stop being Rachel from Friends.
5. Anne Hathaway wore pale pink satin Prada gown and Tiffany jewellery. She looked very girly. Dress in her style. It's not the best she ever wore but she looks ok.
6. Jenifer Lawrence. I have to say I'm not the fan of the dress. I think that Jenifer makes that dress looking good. I never seen her in such a style so I'm a bit surprised, but I think she pulled that look out. She wore a drop-waisted Dior Couture dress and Chopard jewellery.
Well some women looked much better on after party. I've selected only two:
1. Diane Kruger who wore Giambattista Valli Couture dress on the Vanity Fair party
2. Fan Bingbing in a salmon pink gown at the Elton John party looked much better than on the Oscars. I'm not sure why she wore Marchesa duchess satin fuchsia dress. This dress wasn't for her.
What do you think girls, who was your favourite?