Monday 17 February 2014

Make up artists & hair stylist fav products

Any time media bring some backstage gossips every fashionista wanna know what new products make up artists are swearing by, or what hair products are a must have. 
I recently found some products that are often found at the backstage of many fashion shows.
Well if professionals are using them it means they must be good. Am I right? Well here are the most used products: 

Diorshow mascara







YSL Touche Eclat




You can see them in below make up bags. I think I need one to cover my dark areas under eyes....



Beauty Blender 



Bioderma Sollution Micellaire


Elnet L'Oreal





It has been used many times at the backstage of VS Fashion Shows.




Mason Pearson hair brush





Do you use any of those products? What are your fav and must have.

Kisses
Ewelina

14 comments:

  1. I use the beauty blender love it . So true is always a hype about products makeup artist use behind fashion show.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post...thx for sharing doll...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice products! thanks for sharing
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touche eclat y sensibio de Bioderma are my favorite

    XX
    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously all are amazing products x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to get a beauty blender asap !!!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of that mascara, I think the brush is the most important thing

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice selection of products! Kiss

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina