Saturday 8 March 2014

Would You Stay At The Lagerfeld Hotel?


   
KARL LAGERFELD has signed a deal to help design a 270-room hotel in Macau, southern China. The Chanel helmer said that the hotel would be "kind of 19th-century style, but I want it modern at the same time".

"[I will approach the project] like my own houses and apartments, but I have more houses than I need, and I don't want to do any more," Lagerfeld told WWD. "So I can - how could I say? - get rid of my frustration by doing hotels." 

The 20-storey tower is set to open in 2017 and will be part of the future Lisboa Palace luxury development - which will also include a Versace-themed hotel designed by the brand. Lagerfeld's hotel will be every bit as grand as you might expect.

"You know, Gabrielle Chanel always said, 'I only make dresses I would wear.' And I make only rooms where I would like to sleep. It's as simple as that," he said. "When I do a thing like this, I think, 'Would you live there or not? Do you want to wake up there? Do you think the bathroom is comfortable?' It's very childish thinking, but you know it's like the song My Way."
He is a extraordinary person so I pressume his hotel will be extraordinary too. I actually cannot wait to see it.  

Would you stay in his hotel? I think I would:-) 

Have a great weekend
Xxx
Ewelina

26 comments:

  1. Ahah "so I can get rid of my frustration by doing hotels"
    I would definitely stay ;)

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely stay at this hotel!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has to be very interesting for sure!
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't stay at this hotel. Happy Women's day doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read about it on Vogue's website the other day. Really curious... And yes would definitely stay there - why not? :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same. Sounds really interesting

      Delete
  6. Sure why not?Many many kisses my friend Ewelina!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why not?

    XX
    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely stay at this hotel....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For sure!!!

    www.trendiing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I would love to stay there :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to stay at this hotel. Can't wait to see the first photos of it :) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. I'm so curious how it's going to look like:-)

      Delete

  12. Omg yes I will sleep there hahaha :)
    It’s just so cool! I can't wait to see it!!
    Check out my new post if you want ;)
    Maybe we can also like each other Fb page?
    Let me know sweety
    Love, Lima xoxo

    http://www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx Lima. I am following you girl for a long time now ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina