Love a bit of boho, bang in to the 70s trend? Well, you'll be glad to know it's a stayer and thanks to Burberry, Tory Burch and Tom Ford – will be a key trend for AW15 too.
1) The go-to bag for work, weekend or festival. What's not to love about tan, fringed suede?
2) Dressed up or down, channel your inner Bohemian with this statement piece.
3 ) Let's face it, we don't have the warmest summers and a poncho is the new 'girl's best friend' piece. Pretty over a dress, great with jeans.
4) Florals are a strong trend for Spring and now Autumn/Winter, too. These dark blooms look great for evening, or by day with denim.
5) The must-have skirt and not just because of the flattering cut and length. Worn with knee high boots this is a real winner and retro fave.
6) Whether your skirt lengths are short for summer or long and split for winter - a knee-high boot is the perfect go-to for stylish, statement dressing.
What is your favorite fashion trend for the new season?
Happy shopping everyone