Monday 14 January 2013

Outfit idea

Hiya,


As I'm going on holidays in a few days I couldn't resist creating an outfit for a warm day. First 10 days I'll be in Rio de Janeiro and I know it's going to be really hot. Going out for a dinner I'd like to feel comfortable in what I'm wearing but also stylish. I got a bit crazy with the colours, so here it is:


(On above picture: Penneys top; Asos belt, Ms Kurt Geiger shoes, Prada sunglasses, Penneys necklace, River Island bangles)




Hope you all like it:-)
Ewelina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina