Tuesday 15 January 2013

MANGO sales

Hiya Girls,

I just received my package from Mango. I was so excited  opening the box, that I felt like a little girl opening a Christmas pressie. So I decided to share with you what I purchased and I also created a few outfits for you. 

I know I ordered a lot...........but all items were on sale. Great bargains! Two blazers that I was looking forward to wear, and one bracelet didn't arrive as they were out of stock. I got a bit upset about that.. Hope all shopaholics know what I mean.




As you can see I got myself two dresses that I will use in my outfit ideas. One is more for work and the other one can be either to work or for a night out. It will depend what accessories you will use. I wear quite a lot of cardigans. Most of my tops have short sleeves therefore a nice cardigan or blazer can go with all of them:-) I got a black peplum skirt. I think it's a must have in your wardrobe. You can wear it to work or on a date. Not only it underlines your shape but also hides small imperfections.  I love the most my suede biker jacket. I love everything about it: the colour, cut and all the zip details. It will definitely brighten your autumn outfit. I also got two pairs of short that can be good for work or even for holidays. The grey top is very boyish. It has patches on the elbows. I think it looks quite good with straight leg jeans and flats boots. The last one is my oversized jumper. It's very light and the colour is great. It looks like yellow on the picture but it's more likely apple green. It's very comfy and light. Oh I think I didn't mention the navy top. It's a linen top which I'm going to take for my holidays, but I bet I will be wearing it all year long:-)


Here are some outfits ideas

OUTFIT 1


On below picture: Mango dress, Mango necklace, H&M boots, DKNY bag, NAKED eye shadows, ZARA belt, Michael Kors watch and Paco Rabanne Lady Million perfume.










OUTFIT 2

Outfit number two is a work outfit. I think it is very sophisticated. The dress is from Mango, black collar is from Penneys, boots are from ZARA and my favourite Michael Kors bag.







OUTFIT 3

The last outfit is very casual. I combined few different materials together like suede, cotton and leather.



On above picture: Mango suede jacket, Mango top, H&M scarf, Kurt Geiger boots, ZARA trousers, Penneys belt, NAKED eye shadows, Michael Kors watch and Paco Rabanne perfume.







Ewelina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina