Tuesday 15 January 2013

Cosy outfit for chilly days

Hi All,


I have another outfit idea for you.To be honest with you I find it hard to decide what to wear as the weather changes in Ireland so quickly.This outfit will keep you nice and cosy and still you will feel feminine. A few layers will keep you not only warm but also they will give your outfit a bit of edge. You can get rid of one layer and you will still look interesting. A furry waistcoat can play a role of a coat or jacket. Underneath a see through shirt combined with a gold jumper creates a very soft look and I think it's very girly.



(On above picture: Zara skirt, Gstar boots, Mango belt, Jcrew shirt, Topshop jumper, Awear sleevless furry waistcoat and Michael Kors watch)


Here is a bit closer look what's under waistcoat:







Ewelina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina