Thursday 17 January 2013

My Favourite moisturizing hair products

Hi All,

As a girl with long hair and dry ends, I was always looking for that little magic. It took me ages to find a product that would help my hair to look healthy, shiny and smooth. I went through many products, some were good some I wouldn't even like to mention. I fell in love with few:-)

Moroccanoil is my lates love



Moroccanoil is helping to restore shine, strengthen the hair and condition your hair from root to tip. This hydrating oil instantly absorbs into the hair, giving you an instant shine with long-term conditioning, without leaving any trace of residue. Moroccanoil is fortified with essential nutrients. By balancing the damage that is caused by chemical processing, styling and environmental factors, this oil successfully restores health, shine and strength. There’s also UV guard which will protect your hair from the sun's harmful rays, while the patented weightless formula prevents build-up – meaning that even the thickest strands of hair become softer, shinier and easier to manage. Natural ingredients and intensive nutrients ensure that your hair is given the boost it needs to restore your mane to full health and strength. The best thing about this product is that you have to use only tiny bit to get instant results. One bottle will last really long.
.







Another one I use is Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask. It doesn’t need heat to be activated. I tend to use this mask once I was my hair. I use conditioner before I put my mask. I think it gives the best results for my hair, but to be honest I’m more than sure that you will get shiny hair even if you won’t use your regular conditioner. Just wash your hair and then put Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask on your hair. They say that 5 to 7 minutes is enough to achieve satisfying results. If you have a time you can keep it on your hair a bit longer. Believe me you will love it the same as I love it.



Both products you can get in here. The delivery is for free. If you hapen to be asked to pay for the customs, than make sure to send a copy of your bill to the feelunique and they will give you the money back.






I have to mention KERASTASE. My favourites from their products are treatments: Aqua Oleum & Vita Ciment and Nutritive Masquintense.




Kérastase Masquintense Cheveux is an intensive nutritive treatment for fine, very dry, extremely sensitised hair. TIt will nourish your hair from root to tip. It is formulated with glucose, proteins and lipids. Kérastase Masquintense Cheveux will leave your fine, very dry hair soft to the touch, supple and light. It gives instant results. It's available on feelunique.com or you can purchase it in most of the hair salons.





To achieve instant and lasting nutrition for your dry hair I would recommend to use Aqua oleum treatment. It is not available in the shops, only online (ie eBay). This nourishing treatment penetrates the hair fibre thanks to the Nutri-huille technology to leave hair feeling ultra-light and silky from root to tip.
Kérastase Aqua-Oleum treatment combines nano-nutrition, jojoba and avocado oils to form an ultra fine emulsion that works to penetrate your dry to moderately dry hair immediately. This nourishing treatment provides long lasting nutrition to your hair to leave it detangled, soft and silky after just one application. If you colour your hair a lot this treatment is definitely for you!!!






Anothere treatment I used myself is Vita Ciment treatment, which is highly concentrated reconstructive treatment for weakened hair. 



Hope this will sort your bad hair days:-)
Ewelina
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina