Monday 7 January 2013

FOOD

Here is a little suggestion what you might'd like to have with your lovely sangria.



I took those pictures when I've had lunch in Taste of Emila. This little restaurant is located in Lower Liffey street just opposite old pub Pravda. They also sell cold meats and cheeses. Worth to stop by if you like a little platter of Italian hams and cheeses, not mention good wine, this is the place to be.

Also here is my favourite Italian shop in Dublin: Little Italy. If you know any good Italian/ Spanish shops please share with us.

Ewelina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina