Monday 18 February 2013

I´m addicted to MAC- Part 1

Make up is something we do all. There are so many brands on the market, that it's hard to find something that works the best for you. I went through different foundations like Chanel, Helena Rubinstein, Revlon and MAC.
I wouldn't fall in love with MAC products if my girlfriend Agnieszka wouldn't bring me to Brown Thomas for a make up:-D Since then I'm using quite a few products.

Here are my favourites:

1) MAC primer PREP + PRIME protector SPF 50. This is the best product for holiday. Well, under one condition, that you wear a make-up during the day. it applies under make-up to prime the skin for the sun.  This primer has factor 50 therefore you won't burn your face :-) It's oil free and it doesn't affect the look. It is easily absorbed, and the special formula with oil absorbing powder is preventing oil breakthrough.





























                      2) PRO LONGWEAR foundation. It's lightweight and it has a creamy consistence. I found it really comfortable to wear it for 9 hours a day. It blends easily and leaves skin looking fresh and natural. It has medium coverage. I used previously MAC studio tech and studio fix foundation and it felt much heavier than pro longwear. Also after the whole day foundation stays on my face, there's no patches like when I used studio fix. since then I´m using quite a few MAC products.






3) STUDIO TECH- This is my favourite foundation for the night out! You can fit it in your bag and you won't get dirty hands, plus it stays till the end of the craziness.
Studio tech is a tri-system blend of water, emollients and powder glides on as a soft, creamy emulsion. It provides full range of coverage giving you powder perfect finish. The only thing that I don't like about that product..........it doesn't last long.




4) MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH NATURAL in medium.
A face powder with minerals slowly baked to provide a dimensional and natural-matt finish. I use it every day to set and fix foundation. it gives me fresh ad natural look but it also covers skin imperfections.









5) MAC SELECT COVER-UP concealer in NW20
It comes in a tube, it's texture free and it  blends so easily. It brightens and lightens dark areas, hides the spots and skin imperfection. This is the rescue for the dark areas under my eyes. You can use it on it's own or put it before you apply your foundation. It's worth the price and it lasts long.




6) BLOT pressed powder
This is another must have product for parties. If your face is shinny after few songs on the dance floor or you finish your night with half of the make-up.... this is what you need. BLOT pressed powder is a unique pressed powder designed primarily to provide shine control without adding any noticeable colour or texture. Sets foundation, finishes faces. I put first concealer, then foundation, next is mineralizer and on the top of it I would use BLOT powder. You will look like geisha with that powder on the face. Make sure to get rid of the excess of the BLOT powder from you face by using the same brush with the mineralizer. Only then you can finish you make up with bronzer and blush.
This is well worth the money!!!



6) DAINTY mineralize blush- Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a luminous shimmer. It will last very long.






7) BRONZER- EGYPTIAN ERDE by BIKOR
I found that  product in Poland. It cost €30 and it will last for a year. It looks very dark but to be honest you don't need to use a lot of it. This bronzer moisturize your skin. You can buy it in here



8) MAC false lashes mascara extreme black
I bought that mascara for my holidays. To be honest I didn't want to spend a fortune at the airport as i don't wear any make-up during m holidays. Well when I go out at night, then yes I do make up. Any way I paid for it €12 and to be honest I didn't expect to be that good.It's Intensely inky, this lightweight, innovative mousse-like formula creates the illusion of lash extensions. Saturates lashes in the deepest, darkest, richest black imaginable with each stroke of the unique double-lush brush.  I have really short lashes and thanks to that mascara I can achieve dramatic look. Worth trying. Even if you don't like it, you won't look too much money.





9) SHROOM eye shadow

 Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. I use it for my daily or night make-up. For the daily make-up I use usually only shroom and brown eye pencil. For the going out make-up I use shroom as a base and I use it also to brightened the corners of my eyes.




10) Eye brow pencil - Self-propelling, self-sharpening, brow defining. Confidently adds what you need: shape, colour, density in one streamlined tool. Like a pen, creates its own just-right point. Provides definition and shape. Creates striking arches. Easy to tote around. No sharpener needed.


Hope you will find something that you like
Ewelina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina