Wednesday 4 June 2014

Apologises for disappearing xxxx

  
Hiya All,


First of all apologises for disappearing for a while. We were working pretty hard to prepare our house to the christening. Then I got sick and to be honest I didn't feel like doing anything. Now I'm in Poland with my parents :-) 

I might take a break with my outfits. I wanna spend as much time with my family, so hope you will understand me. 
Any way I have few pictures from the christening. Apologises for the quality, but I didn't do them:-(






















I was wearing Asos midi skirt; Mango coat, necklace & bracelet; Michael by Michael Kors pumps.



Kisses
Ewelina
xxx





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, it is nice to see other side of you aside from just the outfits sometimes.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special and blessings moments and thank you for letting us be a part of it hope you feeling better. The ceremony looks beautiful well done.
    http:// tifi11.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for your baby;)
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious post!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina