As a Victoria's Secret Angel and model, Candice Swanepoel is accustomed to being bikini-ready. She looks always perfect!
Vogue asked the glowing-skinned South African to share her advice for being prepared for summer sunshine - and making the most of it while it's here.
1. Sun protection is really important for me. My face really burns and it's not cute! My facialist gives me a really strong sunscreen, and I wear that every day, whether it's sunny or not.
2. I leave a vanity bag always packed with my favourite stuff so it's ready to go when I travel. I have my products that I always need: my face wash, toner, moisturiser, sunscreen and body oil - I love Bio Oil.
3. Because I'm in the ocean all the time, I use a lot of different oils and conditioning creams on my hair. In Brazil it's very normal to take products and your brush to the beach, people dye their hair... so I take all of my conditioning treatments to the beach when I'm there.
4. When I'm on holiday, I try to take a break from make-up. If we have a night out, or go and see a band or something, I'll do some blush and mascara - but I try to keep it really minimal.
5. Squats are the key! It's definitely squats! They work for me if I've been on holiday and I feel like I haven't done enough exercise. Even 10 make me feel better. You know what's good - if you squat and when you come back up, you squeeze really hard. That works.
Obviously she keeps her diet and exercises a lot. It is impossible to look that fab without working hard. Any way I'm a fan of oils too. I used Bio Oil during my pregnancy and I didn't have any stretch marks. I tend to use baby oil now. I use it to make my own body scrubs. Also hair products are definitely handy at the beach. Many times my girls laugh at me cos I have hair products with me:-) Have a great weekend Ewelina xxxxx source: google images & vogue.co.uk