Monday 15 December 2014

Nasty comments

Hiya All,

I just got not the best comments today. I removed them, but then I said hold on. I'd like to share them with you. I'm not sure if it ever happened to you, but here they are:



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Nails By Beckham":

Hello - I just stumbled across your blog. Why are you calling your blog "chic lifestyle?" You wear clothes from Zara and Primark. That is so trashy. If you were in uni I could understand but girl, you are married with a child! If you can't even afford decent clothes from Dolce and Gabbana and Versace I have to ask you what you are doing having children? I'm honestly asking you. If you don't answer me I am going to call Child Protective Services on you. SHAME on you for putting YOUR needs above those of your child.

 

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "I'm back:-)":

You are a hypocrite to get your daughter christened but to have sex before marriage. The Bible clearly states that your body is a temple of God and thou shalt NOT defile it by having sex before marriage. You are setting a terrible example for your daughter. How will you feel when you see her having sex at age 15 and being a mum then? You should have thought twice before having unprotected sex to satisfy your horny desires.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "DIY poster":

No, you dumb twat, happiness is NOT a choice. Some students just got killed by a drug cartel in Mexico and their parents are grieving. Some people's children were kidnapped and sold into prostitution. You are being very insensitive to the real issues of the world with your dumb and untrue clichés. Get off the internet! 


 
I don't care to give my name because I have a serious job so I don't like to post my information on the internet. I can see that you are an attention whore who needs people on the internet to cheer you up. It's too bad your husband is too busy having his little dick sucked by other men to comfort you.

My second point is that I disagree that I shouldn't comment on people whom I don't personally know. Most people would agree that Adolf Hitler and Osama bin Laden are bad people without ever having met them or having listened to their stories. You put your whorish lifestyle on the internet, and I am going to keep right on commenting on your blog until you REPENT and turn your life over to JESUS CHRIST.

I believe that everybody is entitled to their opinion, but if you do not know the person that you are talking about, you better do not comment.


Did you ever get such a nasty comments? I wish that person could write his/ hers name.

Have a great day
Ewelina





 


14 comments:

  1. I have to agree what give an opinion of a person without knowing them, My Mom always say if you have nothing good to said, said nothing at all. I believe some people nasty opinion is due to their own insecurities in life. I had not experience yet cannot speak for the future if I do will also expose them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. That person even said that he/she randomly found my blog. ehh it's a time waster

      Delete
  2. These comments are ridiculous, even though i dont support fornication, i dont see the need to call you names, we all sin, just that some sins seems higher in our eyes but its all the same in Gods eye. Just ignore them, i feel like people will always say stuff no matter what, even Jesus was criticized so its nothing new. Just dont let ignorant comments like that draw you away from God.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well if that person if that interested I actually got married first, but nobody should judge other person. I'm not worried about him/her. But it's a bit odd to get so much abuse from somebody who "apparently" believes in God

      Delete
  3. People can be nasty especially under an the title of Anonymous! I bet it was all the same person, just ignore them. Your blog is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have received some hateful comments on my blog before, but not as this. WOW!! Some people are just pathetic! Pay no mind to them and just do you. He or she is in no place to judge you. The person is quoting a bible scripture to you, but obviously forgot that the same bible say, "don't judge!". Smh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Missy. I never seen anything like that. But I'm not going to worry about it.

      Delete
  5. ... some people need to make a review of themselves before making nasty coments like that and WHAT?! they're anonymous.. OMG so brave!

    1) Style is something about how you wear and make people believe is an expensive piece, or that's my opinion, there's a phrase very "cliché" but I love it "Beauty and style are 100% attitude".
    2) Is your body, people shouldn't judge others by their actions. As some people say "don't spit to the sky or will fall on you" lol
    3) what the heck? Is just a DIY ... \(@--@)/ I know there's society problems, but your blog isn't the place for give an opinion of it...


    Anyways... people can be nasty and crazy.
    I just found your blog and is amazing! *^__^*
    I'm following you
    hugs!

    http://winterwonderlandbouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria for your kind words. It actually made me smile. Have a great day xxxx

      Delete
  6. The comments are funny. Even the mean ones. Some people are negative or they just don't understand the concept of what we are doing.

    Have a great day ahead,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sad, I hope you don't mind to much and think of all the positive comments you get !


    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these person. So rude and hurtful to say such words and doesn't even know you. I have not receive yet any rude comments yet. So keep positive and do not let something crazy like these one put your energy down.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am baffled and dumbfounded reading these comments. I can totally relate to you Ewelina, although I haven't had comments like these on my blog. But I am currently a victim of cyber bullying and harrassment from someone who is anonymous (who I suspect I know in real life) and have taken legal actions against it. It's sad that there are people out there who would go out of their way to make others feel sad by writing rude comments, or just being mean to others in general. Although we try to dismiss it, it's still affecting us in some level. I guess the best we can do is to focus on people who support us and are happy for us, instead of dwelling on those that have nothing but negativity to give.

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina