Monday 28 January 2013

Kisses from Iquazu Falls

Hi All,

I just arrived to Iquazu Falls with my husband, and I must say it's heaven on Earth!!! Hotel das Cataratas is located just beside the Falls. The views are outstanding and the hotel itself is so chic. Vogue is everywhere:-) At the pool we're getting some small drinks, cold towels and we're being visited by quite a big lizards. If you have a chance to be here do it!!! There are 270 little waterfalls. It's breathtaking. I never seen a place like that in my life. No wonder it is listed under UNESCO.
Once I come back to Ireland I will post more pictures.

Have a nice day girls
Ewelina
Xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina