Wednesday 23 January 2013

Outfit



As the weather is getting crazy I tought that I might create an outfit for you that you could wear  either to the office or on a dinner out with your friends. It will keep you warm during those cold days and you will still look stylish.






(On above picture: Mango jacket, Kurt Geiger boots, Penneys gloves, DKNY bag, H&M hat and scarf from the man section)



The dress on below picture I picked one day in Penneys. I love it, and it's so comfortable!!!! All I added is some wooden mango bangles and Michael Kors watch.






(Mango bangles, Michael Kors watch)



Ewelina
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it
xxx
If you want to follow each other please let me know,I will follow you back either via GFC, bloglovin, google + ,facebook or Pinterest (Ewelina Cullinane)

Kisses
Ewelina